Urgent Assistance Needed: FacePop Software Causing Website Issues

Dear Customer Support,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a critical issue I am experiencing with the FacePop software, which seems to have adversely affected my website.

After integrating the FacePop code into my website, I immediately encountered functionality problems. Despite my best efforts, including removing the code, clearing the cache, and restoring from a backup, the issues persist.

I have meticulously followed troubleshooting steps to rectify the situation, but unfortunately, these attempts have proven unsuccessful. The website’s performance remains compromised, and this has significantly impacted user experience.

Given the urgency of the matter, I kindly request your prompt assistance in resolving this issue. As my website is a crucial component of my business operations, any delays in rectifying this problem could have a severe impact.

To provide you with more context, I have outlined the steps I have taken so far:

I appreciate your immediate attention to this urgent matter and look forward to a prompt resolution.

Code Removal: I have removed the FacePop code from my website to isolate the issue.

Cache Clearing: I cleared the cache to ensure that any remnants of the code were eliminated.

Backup Restoration: I restored my website from a backup taken before the integration of the FacePop software. Unfortunately, this did not resolve the problem.

Hello @strategymarketing, thank you for reaching out.

If you have restored your website to a backup where our code no longer exists, but the website is still affected, I must assume that the backup didn’t fully succeed, as the code wouldn’t be able to persist from a source where it was previously absent.

I suspect the issue might be with your caching plugins.

Could you configure your caching setup to ignore our domains?

@strategymarketing Hi. I have add issues similar to this, but with other applications. I haven’t run into this with FacePop.

But if you’d like, wouldn’t mind joining you in a Zoom session, to see what might be going on, and see if I can help you in any way.

I’m available today, December 24, if you are as well. Just let me know.

I’ll look forward to your reply and I’ll connect with you directly.

Thanks,
Gary Gordon