Whitelabel sync

I purchased 10 codes of facepop and white label Answerly around 2 months ago after seeing a video of fatos merging both platforms into one Cname my business partner reached out to email support and was told to be patient because it took some time. Is there any update on this?

Hey @rich, thank you so much for using our products!

We’re currently working on the following features for white-label:

• Merging products under one CNAME
  • Additional white-label products, such as Popup Hero
  • A plan creator

The estimated ETA for these is sometime at the end of January, after Conversational Forms goes live.

While the possibility of merging white-label products exists, without a proper interface, it has proven to be very complex to use, and we have decided not to offer that feature until we have an official implementation!

Thank you for your understanding!

Hi Is this ready yet?

Hi Rich,

When the plan creator is released, we will likely post an update on the community.

Hi is this possible yet @Fatos ?

Hi Rich,

I’m pleased to let you know that we can now:

• Merge products under one CNAME
  • Add additional white-label products, like Popup Hero

However, the plan creator is still in progress. We’re actively working on it and will provide an update once it’s ready.

Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

Sorry, I don’t understand. You said it’s possible, but then you insinuated it’s impossible in your reply? I just want to merge both my products under one CNAME.

Yes it is possible, sorry if i made a mistake somewhere.

You can just reach out to hi@answerly.io with the following:

1. Preferred Hostname: Please select one preferred hostname from the two you have.
  2. Answerly: Specify which Answerly instance you want to use with the selected hostname.
  3. FacePop: Let me know which FacePop instance you want to use and from which hostname.
  4. Important Note: Please be aware that choosing a single hostname means you will lose your second hostname and the agency features associated with it.

Thanks

Hi, if I choose our Answerly account as the primary hostname, could you be transparent and list every feature I would lose from our Facepop unlimited?

@Fatos @Nevrie, I’ve been trying to clear this up since January. I’m starting to feel like an inconvenience, not a customer or a helpful member of the community. Could you please answer my question relating to @Nevrie? If we choose to go ahead with a single hostname what features do we lose?. Many thanks.

Hey Rich,

I apologize for the inconvenience.

To clarify, you will not lose any features. @Nevrie simply meant that you could lose some saved settings from your other hostname.

But that doesn’t have to be the case either, please follow the guide Whitelabel sync - #8 by Nevrie and simply let us know which products to merge and where! We will do it asap.