Knowledge hub is gone!

Hey guys,

I appreciate that you are trying new things, but a heads up about the changes in the knowledge hub would have been good.

I don’t know your logic behind this, but in my humble opinion this is from a UI/UX view not an improvement.

Here my remarks to it.

1. I literally just finished my help documents with screenshots for my clients and now I can start over again! I can see that your help documents do not reflecting this change either.
    2.the old UI was much better. It gave an immediate overview of all dataset implemented, and what dataset were possible to add. I liked the term data set.
  2. If you want to carry on with this, you should at least move the “new” buttons for Q&A, Functions and Embeddings to the top. With a long list of e.g. embeddings no-one will scroll down that far.
  3. As an administrator of several agents… Before I could from the Admin workspace, easily switch between Agents and their knowledge hub. Now that is not possible anymore. Because under Knowledge/ training collection / please pick a value it, it does now show all training collections, or it shows the wrong one.

I now have to first activate the specific workspace for that agent first. Then the correct training collections appear. This is tedious

1. There is no “go back” button, once you are in the new “training tab”. The only way back is with the browser button.

Hope this helps for now. The questions remains. Is this really an improvement? What were the reason behind this radical change?

4 Likes

Absolutely, this isn’t something to do out of the blue. I also don’t understand the change, this is worse than it used to be.

As long as we appreciate improvement, this particular one is not an improvement. The previous knowledge hub was the best, this is not an improvement to me, is actually going back. Oh! My god, the previous one was soo sweet, please i missed it, This is not an improvement.

A lot of things changed that were so sweet, i can’t even see Discover again. I just pray all these are for good, if not, i don’t know why a wonderful company will decide to make its product worse, when there is no complain about a feature.

I agree with my predecessors; the UX/UI isn’t optimal. However, I do like the right sidebar. Just a couple of points:

1. All “New” buttons should be placed above “My Embeddings” and “My Functions.”

BIGGEST ISSUE:

1. As an administrator managing several agents, I used to easily switch between agents and their knowledge hubs from the Admin workspace. Now, this is no longer possible because the “Knowledge/Training Collection” dropdown doesn’t display all training collections or shows the wrong ones.

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your detailed feedback on the recent changes to the knowledge hub. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and concerns.

The update aimed to make the training and Q&A processes more straightforward and modular. This allows for the creation of collections and knowledge that can be shared among multiple agents, which many users had requested. We believe this will ultimately help optimize how the AI responds and manage training more efficiently.

We understand that adapting to a new UI can be challenging, and we’re sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. We’ve noted your feedback regarding the placement of the “New” buttons and the issues with the training collections dropdown. We will be working on moving the “New” buttons to the top and addressing the dropdown display issues to improve usability.

Your feedback is invaluable, and we are committed to making these updates better. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work on these improvements. If you have any more concerns or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out. :pray:

Best regards,
Nevrie

1 Like

Any update on these both issues?

Hi Marvin,

We are currently working on a “productivity” update on our UI so that you can access areas such as workspace management faster without jumping through pages!

It should come right after WhatsApp if all things go as planned.

1 Like

Hi Fatos, would you consider adding support for uploading .txt and .md files in the next update? These file formats reduce the likelihood of mistakes and hallucinations while improving performance. Using these formats instead of PDFs ensures better text extraction, reduces complexity, and enhances efficiency by providing plain text, simplicity, and faster processing.

1 Like