Wonderform stops working after several questions + other issues

I had a complex conditional logic flow first. But i noticed that after a while it just kept “thinking”. I simplified it to a bunch of questions but no conditional logic. And still it freezez after a while.

Also the input text is black and cant be changed - which sucks on dark backgrounds. Also allow to have background color of the thing be transparant.

UPDATE: It might be when the last question is asked it keeps thinking. No thank you message or final instructions.

UPDATE 2: Noticed another major issue. Instead of answering the first question i asked if it could speak english. It said yes, and started acting like a chatbot, ignoring the flow of questions and asked how it could help me.

I said, i was supposed to fill in some kind of form to which it replied “Ok, what kind of form did you want to fill out?” I said “I don’t know, i pressed a button to schedule an appointment and it brought me here.”

To which it started to schedule an apointment with me and said it would send a confirmation email. I got the suggestions for one of my flow questions appearing below it’s questions when it talked but the questions it asked had nothing to do with the suggestions and it kept appearing while the bot was scheduling me for a meeting.